RP: Navitas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RP: Navitas

Post by Navitas on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:31 am

Hello There!

It is nice to see so many faces when I enter our Legion House but you will have forgive me because I'm shy around big groups of people so I will close my eyes and pretend I am only addressing one person so I don't feel too nervous. Please excuse me if I seem long-winded *bows* I've never been good with introductions so I will try to calm down.

I joined you all in the legion because I needed to be a part of a group that shares some of my traits in appearance *extends wings*. I don't remember much of my childhood but the man who raised me during my adolescent years told me a story recently:

"The Belaur raided your family's village. I was making rounds in your village to rescue as many families as possible from the vengeful attacks of the Belaur. I found your body covered in ash, laying limp with the hair singed from your head and your left eye badly damaged. I pulled you out of the placed my thumb on your forehead and projected my will for you to recover."

I will always remember how the Honorable Lephar rescued me and raised with such selfless values. Myself and many others followed him as Lepharist Revolutionaries. A fellow Revolutionary who I became especially close with engraved symbols on my skin (over the left eye to represent His magical touch and the flames on my head for being pulled from the fire to make a near instant recovery) to signify that I am a result of one of Honorable Lephar's miracles. My Revolutionary name was Navitas, which they tell me means 'energy' - I sure will get pretty hyper once I get comfortable around you all so I will keep that name.

One day I came to Him (Honorable Lephar) upset because something happened to my body that would separate me from the rest of the Revolutionaries - I sprouted wings on my back! This is a problem because all of my fellow Revolutionaries were human. Lepharists despised Daevas, especially the Asmodae, because the Asmodae Daevas disguised themselves as Honorable Lephar and committed atrocities all over Elysea to turn those Elysian Daevas against Him as well. Honorable Lephar simply said to me "Be proud of yourself."

My personal mission is to kill as many Lepharist Spies as possible because they are the imposters giving the true Lepharists a bad name! I want to have lots of fun helping people like I did as a Revolutionary - I'm sure I will have lots of opportunities here to use lots of my energy weeeeee!!!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to say that I don't know my real name but maybe I will find clues one day to find my parents and learn my real name and the stories of my childhood through my growth as a member of this legion.

*breaks out into dance*

((Please excuse Navitas for being so hyper and nervous))

((EDIT: Lore reference Miracles of Honorable Lephar))

Last edited by Navitas on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 1st EDIT: Spelling 2nd EDIT: Lepharist Lore Reference)
Navitas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RP: Navitas

Post by Akaara on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:39 am

In unison, "Greetings Navitas. We are the twins Akaara and Dnai. We are sorrowed to hear of your troubled past. The Balaur have claimed many lives, be it the physical lives or lives that are more ephemeral in quality."

"I, Akaara, will lend my magicks to your cause."

"And I, Dnai, will lend my bow and my swords."

In unison again, "May truth prevail across all of Atreia."
Akaara

View user profile http://aawhystine.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:00 am

"I offer late greetings as well Navitas. I am Ariana." Shaking the last bit of rain off her wings, Ariana folded them gingerly onto her back. The patrol had been long and hard with the storm making her wings sore.

"I hope the twins have helped you with everything you need. Hopefully there will be time for us to visit on the 'morrow. Good 'eve to you citizen."

Ariana slipped gracefully out of the room in search of warm food and then a warm bed.
Ariana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Navitas on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:20 am

*Stares at his feet while kicking around stones and pondering to himself*

....My skills in interacting with the ladies of the countryside are near non-existent. It takes quite an effort for me to get comfortable around new friends. It would be rude of me to keep holding off on greeting Akaara and Dnai but I am not sure what to say. Ariana just introduced herself to me as well. I should not dwell on such simple matters - I will introduce myself and try to be as energetic as when I introduced myself to Aedir.

*laughs at myself*

It is too bad I was so nervous when I met him that I fell down. Well I better not wait any longer...

*stops pondering and begins to write a short letter*

"Greetings to you Akaara and Dnai!

I apologize for taking so long to thank you both for offering your assistance. When growing up in the Lepharist Revolutionary camp, the boys were separated from the girls in all segments of our days other than Group Combat Tactics. I am naturally shy around new faces but have an easier time taking down my defenses around males since I have a greater exposure to their behaviors. Now that I am part of this legion, I will try to break those old habits and train my mind differently. I look forward to exchanging archery tips with Dnai and watching Akaara use her knowledge of the elements to undermine the enemy. Cheers!

-Navitas"

*Sends the letter via Express Mail to make up for the delay in responding due to my bumbling nervousness*

---

I should swiftly reply to Ariana to be in the habit of socializing with ladies without feeling extra self-conscious.

** Quickly locates Ariana before she goes off to bed **

"I see that you just ate - I like food too.."

*nervously interlocks my fingers and stretches hands over my head and lets out a fake yawn*

"Don't you hate when your wings get wet?! I'm still not very good at using my wings during dry weather and when it rains I end up badly bruised from falling out of the sky."

*In a quick motion, wipes my head clean of the raindrops by putting my right hand on my forehead moving it in a reverse motion to the back of my head and then wiping the moisture from my hand onto my pantleg*

"I have to get cleaned up and rested for tomorrow - I hope to see you another day!"

*Walks out of the room quickly smiling to myself*

*Enters the washroom and draws a bath*

Yay! I am starting to get the hang of talking to ladies. They are really no different than the fellows I meet.

*Energetically jumps in the bath. Realizing where that big bruise was located, I wince and submerge myself to yell out in pain underwater so I don't disturb anyone trying to rest*

*Puts wash rag over face*

Tomorrow will be a good day.
Navitas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaara on Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:22 am

Navitas, I wouldn't be too worried about having difficulty talking to the opposite sex. I must admit that I, myself, have difficulty talking to people and have a quite severe case of Social Anxiety Disorder that makes it so that I can usually only converse with Dnai efficiently. Talking to boys is even harder. I honestly don't know why but most times I am mute. Take heart from these words and have faith in your comrades, both male and female, to get you through the rough patches.

Sincerely,
Akaara
Akaara

Back to top Go down

Post by Navitas on Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:10 am

"I'm not feeling well, friends, I am going to exit to my quarters and lay down." Neutral

*Navitas exits the room*

*A mysterious entity appears and begins to telepathically to everyone in the room. The entity's voice is in a whispering tone, raspy and reverberates a great deal*

"The sounds you are about to hear describe Navitas' inner thoughts, which he struggles with unable to sleep many nights. You may take a peek into his mind but must never let him know you have seen me or learned of the information I am about to share with you. This song plays in his mind constantly with bits of his memories intertwined. I do encourage you to ask him questions about his past to help him remember - please do not be extremely direct or you may frighten him. My identity and relationship to Navitas? I have known him for a long time but my identity and relationship will remain confidential - I may never appear to you again.."

((The drums of a Lepharist social gathering. A soundbite from one conversation with Honorable Lephar about waking up in Elysia after the Great Cataclysm. The voice of his Lepharist friend turned girlfriend who was murdered by the Asmodae, which he thinks about often but never discusses with anyone. The tubular bells his mother played to him as a child, although he can't remember her face. Navitas's description of the Cataclysm when it started happening. Honorable Lephar inviting him to join the ranks of the Lepharist Revolutionaries. Any other sounds, voices, or instruments other than described are memories even Navitas is still trying to decipher.))
Navitas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Navitas on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:19 am

Hello Friends,

Today I took a new photo of myself to show you all that I change my clothes and bathe every once in awhile *grin*. I also wanted to show my tougher side so all will know there is an emerging warrior behind my energetic and giddy personality. When the photo finished developing, I noticed what appears to be a specter watching over my shoulder. At first I was a bit frightened, then concerned. Ever since seeing this specter/person, I feel my past awakening within me and a scene is playing through my head and keeping me awake tonight when I am trying to rest:

I see a man sewing pieces of leather hides together to make clothing; his features are very vague and I cannot make out his face at all, almost as if he has no face. There is a flash and now I see two little boys and a little girl sitting on the floor eating food out of bowls with peculiar utensils - sometimes the utensils break but the children all laugh. This scene now moves at a very fast pace as if time was sped up. The pace returns to normal and the smaller boy is now digging in the ground outside the home with a not-so-thrilled look on his face; his lips are moving as if he is talking but he is looking at the ground.

I was very startled from this dream so I drank some warm Capruana Juice and lay back down and finally the warm feeling in my stomach allows me to begin drifting off to sleep. Soon the comfortable feeling ends and I see a flash of lightning in the sky. When my eyes are concentrated on the direction I see the flash of lightning out my window I start to see a series of images on my wall play out like a supernatural film strip:

The taller boy is now running around trying to get a kite in the air. The kite-flying boy accidentally runs into the girl and knocks a large quantity of oblong-shaped crops from her arms and she gives the tall boy a sharp look and screams - sound is audible but distorted - I hear the little girl crying as the picture fades...

I wish I knew the symbolism behind my visions, the significance of the spirit man in my latest picture and his connection to these strange dreams and paranormal occurences. This is the beginning of an inner battle to find out:

1. Which person in the dream do I represent? (maybe I don't represent any of them)
2. If I do not represent any of those characters directly than what is my relation to those children and the faceless man?
3. Who is the specter man that showed himself in my latest photo? Does he have relation to this family or group of people?

Wow! I am surprised that just one picture can make such a significant impact on my life! My legionmates, have any of you ever had dreams like this?
Navitas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaara on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:38 am

"As you can probably imagine, Navitas, I have quite a few strange dreams. Often do not know what they mean or where I stand. Usually, it seems I can figure it out but so much of my past has been a mystery to me. I am getting more and more of it back and I finally feel like I'm starting to become whole again. Still, there are nights I wake up wondering for a few moments what a dream meant, was it a memory? What worse, I'll routinely forget the dreams shortly after having them, with only that nagging feeling left behind."
Akaara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum